Tanjong Pagar Centre consist of Guoco Tower – a 38-storey Grade A office block, with six levels of retail and food and beverage (F&B) space, as well as a luxury business hotel.
The office is of 38 storeys and have 850,000 sqft of net lettable space. The office space will feature large floor plate and column-free spaces of between 25,000 and 29,000 sqft.
The luxury business hotel is expected to house more than 200 rooms good for travelling business and is linked to the main tower. There will be direct access to the Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
– column-free floor plates spanning 27,000 to 30,000 sqft
– individual floors support head counts of various configurations up to 450 persons
– 2.9m clear ceiling height
– floor-to-ceiling high performance glazed curtain wall system with 1.5m span per glass panel allows for ample natural daylight
– knock-out panels that connect floors via internal staircases provide greater efficiency and integration
– external shading devices reduce direct solar heat gain
– adaptable work spaces (from corner offices to trading floors) facilitate work collaboration
– separate shower facilities per floor support a commute-work-play lifestyle